Importance of Creating a Mailbox for Mail Forwarding for American Expats
Mail forwarding service is today’s easiest and quickest way for you to still ensure that your mail will be delivered to a US mailbox address and receive it on a timely manner even when you are overseas. With the use of a remote expats mail forwarding service, you will have the chance to review your mail no matter where you are in the world.
How Mailbox Forwarding Works
In mailbox forwarding, you will be given a mailing address and you can review and access all of your mail online, including letters, documents and even packages. It can be used for all mail sources, including US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx and a whole lot more. Simply put, a mail forwarder makes things more convenient your part by making it as hassle free as receiving your email. You are going to have a unique street address complete with a box number where every mail that you receive will be sent. Once the mail has been received, the outer part of the envelope is going to be scanned and made viewable in the control panel. Upon your request, the mail forwarder can open and scan the mail’s contents, shred and recycle items or forward ship it to your business or home address.
Perks of a Reliable Mail Forwarding Service
When you live overseas, receiving all of your mail may not really be as reliable and consistent all the time. But when you use the services of a dependable mail forwarder, you can look forward to an exceptional reliability that comes with the convenience of a quick electronic delivery of all your mail.
For American expats, this is definitely the best solution to being unable to receive your U.S mail on a timely manner and not waste any precious time or miss important information. A good mailbox forwarding service can provide world class solutions for mail scanning that will allow individuals and even small businesses overseas to still view their US postal as well as other mail online wherever they might be in the world.
Moving to Europe was very stressful and I was nervous that I will lose access to my mail. The Consulate in Germany told me about your company and I am glad they did. I m now getting all my US Mail scanned and delivered to me the same. Great service, fair price, what else can you ask for?Rebecca K | Berlin Germany
Top Benefits of a Mailbox for Mail Forwarding
It is no longer new for people to work abroad for months or even years but still, it does not change the fact that this can be very challenging in a lot of ways. As you strive for success in your brand new location, as an expat, you also need to manage the affairs from the life that you left back home and do all that you can to make the entire experience in the new country as good and positive one for your spouse and kids. Here are the top benefits that you can get when you have your own dedicated mailbox for your mail forwarding:
- Stay connected – With the use of your US mailbox address, you will get to receive every single name and package that is sent to your name. From all corners of the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can view every single item in your mailbox. You can just point and click so that you can scan the content of the mail, forward the packages and mail or even deposit checks. You can also add a voice mail and phone forwarding so that it will be easier for your family and friends back home to keep in touch with you.
- Enjoy great privacy – With the traditional mail pouch service, your mail is going to be handled by numerous staffers and mail rooms before they even get to you. But with a dedicated mailbox, all of your mail will go directly to your address overseas or wherever you want your mail to be sent.
- Instant access – You can now read your U.S mail from anywhere on the same day that it was delivered to your inbox with the document scanning service of a dependable mail forwarder.
- Less stress – In case your company is not offering a corporate mail service, you are probably counting on your family or friends to collect, sort and forward all of your mail and packages. When you have your own mailbox, you wouldn’t have to worry if your sister forgot to pick up your mail, lost a letter or mistook an important document as another junk mail. You are going to sell all the items in your mailbox and you can tell the mail forwarder what you want to do with every package or mail.
- Shop with convenience – When you are abroad, your or your spouse or kids will always want to shop on websites in the US for the brands that they love or products that they cannot get in your new place. However, most of the online stores in the US do not really ship internationally and in case they do, it may cost you a fortune. But now, you can already have all the goods that you shopped for sent to your US mailbox address for an economical and fast forwarding to you. They can even prepare a commercial invoice for clearing customs faster.
- Easy storage on the cloud – You can also request for the scan of the documents that you received through mail for creating a PDF and this can be stored in an encrypted and secure cloud service. Why will you have to worry about keeping all those paper records or suffer the hassling of scanning documents and having them backed up on your own? If you are away, the best that you can do is to make things easier on yourself and an expats mail forwarding service is the best choice that you’ve got.
- Control – You can forward your packages and mail to as many different addresses as you prefer in various corners of the globe. You will get to choose your preferred carrier, the service level, the ship date, the shipping costs online, and do everything in real time. You can discard any unwanted mail or shred any confidential documents that you no longer need.
- Customer service – Finally, the best expats mail forwarding service will give you the highest level of customer service, with representatives always ready to answer any questions that you have.