Set Up Mailbox

If you live in the U.S you can use your bank or any Notary Public to notarize form 1583. If you live abroad, you can use the Notary at your nearest U.S Consulate or Embassy. If not, you can send us the signed forms and two government-issued photo ids so we can validate them here in the U.S. We can also pre-fill form 1583 and send it so it is easy to complete.
Category: Set Up Mailbox

Load More

Main Menu