Expatriates Mail Forwarding
Getting a virtual U.S Mailbox address is so easy at https://getmyusmail.com to Complete the 3 easy steps and get yourself an American Street Address without leaving the comfort of your home. Clients from Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, France, Greece, Italy, And Australia have used our mail forwarding services to make purchases on Amazon, eBay, Apple and have us forward them to there residence overseas. Secure storage, free consolidation, discounted shipping via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. #Mailforwarder #shoponline #ebay #Amazon #Mailbox #Virtualaddress
Virtual U.S Mailbox Address
There are multiple reasons why a person or a company abroad needs a virtual Mailbox address in America. Some may need the mailbox address to mask their residential address for privacy reasons, others like to use the mailbox address to collect their Amazon, eBay and Apple Store purchases so they can combine the shipping and save up to 60% off their shipping cost. The majority of our customers are American Expats and personal shoppers that love our mail forwarding service because they find it safe, reputable and enjoy our discounted shipping rates.
Getmyusmail.com offers a robust virtual office service that will allow you to access over 4 Million U.S Online retailers and shop with your own U.S Mailbox address, shop like if you were here in America without leaving home. Clients form Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Europe, Australia, and Africa have been using our mail forwarding services for decades and benefit from our Free consolidation and discounted shipping rates. #shopping #Mailforwarder #personalshopper #concierge #shopeBay #shopAmazon #Mailbox #Virtualoffice #Expats. Apply in 3 easy steps here https://getmyusmail.com
Check out our latest offer of receiving one full month FREE rental when you subscribe for one year. There are many benefits to having a genuine U.S Street address for your online business, home or simply for additional privacy! Our U.S Mailboxes have approved Street Address by the U.S Post Office. We collect your mail and packages and then notify you every step of the way. From collecting your mail to final forwarding to your doorstep! Click here for a long list of Mail Forwarding services.
Mailbox Rental Coupons
We have partnered with Retailmenot.com to offer lucrative Coupons to save even more money on your next mailbox rental agreement. Some of the offers you will find a range from $20 to $30 Off Your next mailbox rental when you use Retailmenot.com coupon codes! Happy shopping!
How Consolidation Can Reduce Shipping Charges by Almost 60%
‘Package consolidation’ is not new term when it comes to package forwarding services. However, not many of them realize its significance in reducing the shipping charges by almost 60% of their shipping fees. That being the case, this article aims to help you understand exactly how consolidation works and how exactly it can help you save our your international shipping charges.
First of all, you have to come to understand how the calculation of shipping costs works. There are two main aspects that are to be considered. These are the package weight and package dimension. Additionally, there are terms that relate to package weight that has to be explained.
When it comes to the package weight, there are terms such as actual weight and dimensional weight you have to be able to distinguish. The actual weight is actually hard to get since the name suggests itself that it is the measured weight of the parcel. On the other hand, the dimensional weight refers to the package density or the space that the package occupies.
In that sense, there might be light packages that actually take up more space. It means that actual weight is quite different than the dimensional weight. When calculating the shipping cost, both the actual weight and package density has to be considered. More so, companies have different ways of calculating the dimensional weight but it normally results when the package volume is divided by a particular number.
When the two weights are determined and compared, the larger weight will be used as a basis for the shipping cost. This weight is known as the billable weight which suggests that you will pay according to what weight charges more. These factors are considered for when using package consolidation to reduce the shipping cost.
Benefits Of Free Consolidation Service
What package consolidation does is to combine the two products, let us say one from Amazon and one from eBay, and have those both shipped to your home. When you are not using a consolidation service, there will be two packages sent to you which mean you will pay fees for each individually. But with a service for package consolidation, you can have both shipped at once which minimize their weight and size. Therefore, you will be able to significantly reduce your shipping costs.
This is all because the shipment minimum, that is the first half kilo of the product, is already covered by the first item. So that means, the second, third, fourth and other items no longer will have to pay for the first half kilo of the shipping cost. When everything is calculated, you will see that you are able to save about 60% of the costs you would have paid if you had them sent individually.
So if you are looking for a way that you can significantly save your money for shipping, a package consolidation service is quite advantageous. It doesn’t leave you any doubt that you will be able to save money the more items you have consolidated. Having your package consolidated makes for a better way that you can have your orders shipped.
Mail Forwarding Service to Saudi Arabia
Is there someone who will take the responsibility of your lose items? This situation can really cause headaches to the sender as well as to the receiver. When shopping online, you will find that the best products and sales are online at U.S retailers like eBay, Amazon, Apple Stores, Walmart, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Ave and many more. But the US retailers often do not ship overseas to Saudi Arabia and when they do, they charge excessive shipping rates. Our International Mail Forwarding Service to Saudi Arabia is the solution!
The possible solution to this kind of problem is by applying for your U.S mailbox address. Through US Mailbox, it will leave you the assurance that your packages will be delivered to your loved ones without any items missing. The popular mail forwarder in the US is the Neighborhood Parcel wherein they accept shipments to and from Saudi Arabia. So, if you are in Saudi, or you have a relative in Saudi that will possibly send you a package, you should not hesitate to have the service of the company. The company will create you a unique street address for your mailbox for you to have you Saudi Arabia mail or package delivered to you anywhere you are in Saudi. The company is known for giving consolidation service for free and 30 days money back surety. Customers are also allowed to decide about the tax value for the customs duty.
Freight Forwarding To Saudi Arabia
There are several features that are beneficial to all clients once they decided to apply for the US mailbox. Here all your transactions are monitored wherein you will be notified if there is urgent email for you. The staff will scan the mail you received and you can just view it online or ask someone to forward it to your home address. They offer lower mailbox rental charges or rates. You can request whether to consolidate, ship or hold your item. This will really provide you greater convenience.
With the use of US Mailbox, you can engage to online purchasing or shopping in which you can browse items online then the staff assigned on the personal shopper department will handle the payment and shipment of the item. Customers will definitely love the lower shipping rate that the company offers unlike if they will have it delivered by other mail forwarders. Purchasing different items is made easy for people in within The US because the company has buying plan that will help the customers purchase items online.
If you are a busy person, you should check and try the benefits of getting US mailbox. Convenience, lower rates, fast and quality service, secured and safe males and packages, as well as keeping your identity private and safe are among of the best reasons why there is a need for you to avail this particular service. Online service is the most hassle free service that you can ever have to create an account from Saudi Arabia
Importance of Creating a Mailbox for Mail Forwarding for American Expats
Mail forwarding service is today’s easiest and quickest way for you to still ensure that your mail will be delivered to a US mailbox address and receive it on a timely manner even when you are overseas. With the use of a remote expats mail forwarding service, you will have the chance to review your mail no matter where you are in the world.
How Mailbox Forwarding Works
In mailbox forwarding, you will be given a mailing address and you can review and access all of your mail online, including letters, documents and even packages. It can be used for all mail sources, including US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx and a whole lot more. Simply put, a mail forwarder makes things more convenient your part by making it as hassle free as receiving your email. You are going to have a unique street address complete with a box number where every mail that you receive will be sent. Once the mail has been received, the outer part of the envelope is going to be scanned and made viewable in the control panel. Upon your request, the mail forwarder can open and scan the mail’s contents, shred and recycle items or forward ship it to your business or home address.
Perks of a Reliable Mail Forwarding Service
When you live overseas, receiving all of your mail may not really be as reliable and consistent all the time. But when you use the services of a dependable mail forwarder, you can look forward to an exceptional reliability that comes with the convenience of a quick electronic delivery of all your mail.
For American expats, this is definitely the best solution to being unable to receive your U.S mail on a timely manner and not waste any precious time or miss important information. A good mailbox forwarding service can provide world class solutions for mail scanning that will allow individuals and even small businesses overseas to still view their US postal as well as other mail online wherever they might be in the world.
Moving to Europe was very stressful and I was nervous that I will lose access to my mail. The Consulate in Germany told me about your company and I am glad they did. I m now getting all my US Mail scanned and delivered to me the same. Great service, fair price, what else can you ask for?Rebecca K | Berlin Germany
Top Benefits of a Mailbox for Mail Forwarding
It is no longer new for people to work abroad for months or even years but still, it does not change the fact that this can be very challenging in a lot of ways. As you strive for success in your brand new location, as an expat, you also need to manage the affairs from the life that you left back home and do all that you can to make the entire experience in the new country as good and positive one for your spouse and kids. Here are the top benefits that you can get when you have your own dedicated mailbox for your mail forwarding:
- Stay connected – With the use of your US mailbox address, you will get to receive every single name and package that is sent to your name. From all corners of the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can view every single item in your mailbox. You can just point and click so that you can scan the content of the mail, forward the packages and mail or even deposit checks. You can also add a voice mail and phone forwarding so that it will be easier for your family and friends back home to keep in touch with you.
- Enjoy great privacy – With the traditional mail pouch service, your mail is going to be handled by numerous staffers and mail rooms before they even get to you. But with a dedicated mailbox, all of your mail will go directly to your address overseas or wherever you want your mail to be sent.
- Instant access – You can now read your U.S mail from anywhere on the same day that it was delivered to your inbox with the document scanning service of a dependable mail forwarder.
- Less stress – In case your company is not offering a corporate mail service, you are probably counting on your family or friends to collect, sort and forward all of your mail and packages. When you have your own mailbox, you wouldn’t have to worry if your sister forgot to pick up your mail, lost a letter or mistook an important document as another junk mail. You are going to sell all the items in your mailbox and you can tell the mail forwarder what you want to do with every package or mail.
- Shop with convenience – When you are abroad, your or your spouse or kids will always want to shop on websites in the US for the brands that they love or products that they cannot get in your new place. However, most of the online stores in the US do not really ship internationally and in case they do, it may cost you a fortune. But now, you can already have all the goods that you shopped for sent to your US mailbox address for an economical and fast forwarding to you. They can even prepare a commercial invoice for clearing customs faster.
- Easy storage on the cloud – You can also request for the scan of the documents that you received through mail for creating a PDF and this can be stored in an encrypted and secure cloud service. Why will you have to worry about keeping all those paper records or suffer the hassling of scanning documents and having them backed up on your own? If you are away, the best that you can do is to make things easier on yourself and an expats mail forwarding service is the best choice that you’ve got.
- Control – You can forward your packages and mail to as many different addresses as you prefer in various corners of the globe. You will get to choose your preferred carrier, the service level, the ship date, the shipping costs online, and do everything in real time. You can discard any unwanted mail or shred any confidential documents that you no longer need.
- Customer service – Finally, the best expats mail forwarding service will give you the highest level of customer service, with representatives always ready to answer any questions that you have.
Why It’s Needed
In the United States, the US Postal Service regulates how mail can be received and handled. They also dictate required procedures for Commercial Mail Receiving Agents (CMRA) like Neighborhood Parcel to follow. USPS Form 1583 acts as a written authorization that permits a CMRA to receive U.S mail on the customer’s behalf. This form is required before anyone can give you a mailbox. It is not required if you are receiving letters and packages from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Aramex or TNT
How To Complete Form 1583
The first time you look at this form, you may be confused by the different terms, what’s required and not required, and how to properly fill out the information. In general, the form is broken down into three sections: CMRA information, the mailbox owner information, and optionally the business information if one exists.
The CMRA Information (Box 4)
This information is mostly filled out by the CMRA, so you won’t need to know most of this. It simply shows who you are authorizing delivery of mail to.
Mailbox Owner and Optional Business Information
We list the following information that you need to fill out here. Most are self explanatory.
- Box 2: Your full name that this mailbox will be receiving for.
- Box 3: Your mailbox address, including the mailbox number that you chose when you signed up with us.
- Box 5: Sign this to authorize us to receive restricted delivery mail on your behalf.
- Boxes 6-7: The person who is applying for this mailbox. Normally, this is the same as the person who is receiving mail for this mailbox. Be sure to include a phone number where you can be reached.
- Box 8: Write down the two IDs that you will use to proof your identity and the ID numbers. One of them must have a photo of you. A list of acceptable IDs are listed at the end of this article.
- Box 16: Sign this form
Optional Business Information
If you are linking a business to your mailbox, fill out Boxes 9-14. Most boxes are self-explanatory except for a few that are clarified below:
- Boxes 10a-10e: Your business contact information. You may use your business mailing address or registered agent address as well. Use your home address if it’s a home business. This information is only for us and USPS and is not available to others.
- Box 11: What services your business provides, such as “Market Research”, “Consumer Products”, “Clothing”, etc.
- Box 12: You can enter each member or employee that will receive mail here. Although names must have verifiable identification, we do not require you to provide separate Form 1583 for each employee unless requested by us.
Notarize Form 1583
Normally, if you sign this form in front of the CMRA, you do not need to get the form notarized. However, as we are an online postal mailbox system, we need you to provide proof of identity through a notary. They should sign in Box 15 of the form or provide a certification on a separate paper. Notaries can be found almost everywhere. Banks also normally have an in-house notary that you can go to. You can also search for notary directory on any search engine to find a local notary if required.
If you live overseas, you may have difficulty finding a notary. Banks normally provide notary service as well as embassies. US and Non-US notary seals are accepted. If this is not possible, you can also go through a lawyer or a bank official who can sign or stamp an official seal on the form. Government seals are also acceptable. Neighborhood Parcel (Getmyusmail.com) can help Notarize your form 1583, you simply send us two government issued photo IDs and we can complete the form and Notarize it for you.
Following is a list of acceptable IDs as listed on the form:
- Valid driver’s license or state non-driver’s identification card
- Recognized corporate ID (your work ID)
- Student ID
- Passport, alien registration card (aka “green card”), certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance policy
Social Security cards, credit cards, and birth certificates are NOT acceptable forms of identification.
You may need to change your address with the U.S Post Office and have your US mail forwarded to your new mailbox. There are many private companies that offer to do this for you for a fee ranging from $10 to $20. But why pay if you can do the change of address yourself and without the hassle? You can file the change of address online and pay a minimum fee of $1.05 to validate your billing details and make the change securely.
The other option is to visit your nearest U.S Post Office and ask for a change of address form, it is usually available inside Mover’s kit loaded with coupons and discount offers. You will receive a letter confirming the change in a week or two. At that point, all your U.S mail will be routed to the new location!
U.S. Postal Service: Address Change
- Change Your Address Online – Make The Change online for a $1.05 fee if you have a credit card and valid e-mail account. You can also complete the form at your nearest U.S post office for free. After completing the process, the U.S. Postal Service will forward your mail to your new Mailbox for up to one year ant no additional charge.
- Your mail will arrive to your new mailbox location with a yellow sticker overriding the old address.
- If you complete the actual process, then allow up to 10 days for your mail to be re-routed. Ask your old landlord or new occupant to return the already delivered mail to the post office so they can reroute it.
There may be other federal agencies you may want to notify of the change in order to avoid missing filing deadlines and important communications. Here is a small list of agencies you should notify:
- Internal Revenue Service (PDF) – Change your location with the IRS if you are expecting a tax refund or other mail. You can also change your address with the IRS by writing your new location in the appropriate boxes on your tax return when you file.
- Social Security Administration – If you receive benefits or have Medicare, you can use your mySocialSecurity account to report a change of address. If you don’t receive benefits, contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
- Department of Veterans Affairs (PDF) – Change your address if you are a veteran who receives benefit payments or you wish to update your records.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – If you are a non-U.S. citizen who is required to register with USCIS, then you need to let them know if you move.
International Mail forwarding service allow you to purchase goods from over 4 Million US online retailers for delivery worldwide using USPS, EMS, TNT, UPS, FedEx and DHL. So if you live overseas and you can not use your international credit card, or seller refused to ship overseas, then this is the service you need! Here are the steps you should take to setup an account for our international mail forwarding services:
International Mail Forwarding Plans
Getmyusmail.com offers great choice of International Mail and Freight forwarding services, we cater to a growing community of International businesses looking to establish a Virtual US address and large number of international consumers who are simply looking for ways to access American retailers and save on international shipping.
Personal Mail Forwarding
This is a great value for your money if you are looking to receive Bank statements, Credit Card Bills and US Mail with an occasional small to medium box deliveries. You will receive the following services with your Personal Mailbox:
- Free Limited storage.
- Free Email Notification of mail delivery.
- Free Consolidation.
- Free Tracking of your shipment.
- Discount shipping rates.
Business Mail Forwarding
In addition to the features above, business Mailbox will provide a great way to impress your clients by showcasing your genuine US street address on your mailbox and being listed on Google Local. You clients will think that you are physically in America. This plan is ideal for shipments of small to large size and receiving average volume of letters. Business Mailbox Plans will offer these followings features:
- Free Storage
- Genuine Street Address with a Suite Number in lieu of PMB.
- Free Access to our Concierge service.
- Free Images of shipment upon request (limits may apply)
- Access to our executive desk 24/7
- Access our Virtual Mailbox Management.
Once you select the plan you want and that can fit your needs, add it and its duration choice: 3, 6 or 13 Months to your cart and checkout using Paypal, Amazon or any major credit card. Then submit two photos Id’s and for 1583 to finish the activation of your mailbox withe US Post Office. Your virtual US address will be delivered to you via email as early as within 24 Hrs.