A Post Office Box, or commonly known as a PO Box or a Postal Box, is a lockable mailbox located in a US Post Office station. PO Boxes are traditionally used to receive US mail and Parcels when you live in areas where mail is not delivered directly to you home. A PMB (Private Mailbox) Box however is great for people who move constantly. If you’ve ever relocated, you know the pain you go through changing US mailing address for statements, bills, bank statements, and magazine subscriptions, updating personal information with the IRS and the government, and sending email or emailing friends your new address. It’s very easy to miss updating an important service. Next thing you know, you end up with identity theft because someone happened to get his hands on your personal mail. A Private Mailbox reduces this problem by cutting down the frequency required to change your mailing address every time you move and keeps your mail secure. Here are the top Five Reasons you should have a Private Mailbox:
- Address Privacy: You may want to keep your business and personal mail separate, or keeping your curious parents or neighbors away from your mail.When you have a private mail box, you don’t have to give out your home street address. This can be valuable if you don’t want someone to know where you live. Since many private mailbox companies accept packages from delivery services in addition to the post office, you can use your private mailbox address for packages as well as for letters and envelopes.
- Shopping: Having a US address can be useful to create virtual presence in the US so you can use the address to ship eBay and Amazon products to your mailbox so it can be forwarded later to your location overseas.
- Cutting Shipping cost: Using a mail forwarder can help you consolidate your purchases and ship them to you for 30 to 60% off Book rates.
- Virtual Address: Establish a US virtual address for your international business without the additional cost of leases and building expenses.
- Expats Mail: Avoid disruption of your mail when you are traveling or moving. Have your mail follow you anywhere in the world.
US Private mailboxes can do other things your street address or a PO Box can’t. A private mailbox address will allow your business to show up in many search engines when a post office box won’t. Renting multiple mailboxes can even increase your search engine presence in multiple communities. Some private mailbox companies will let you call in to check your mail, or manage your mail remotely online, saving you from making an unnecessary trips. While you’re checking your mail, you can take advantage of the other services at your private mailbox provider, like sending packages with FedEx, DHL, UPS or Making copies, Notarizing documents etc..
There are hundreds of reasons why a US citizens may leave the country to live overseas, these American Expatriates may have a career change, family event, health condition or simply just love to travel and discover the world. Some of the resulting consequence of the International relocation is the US mail and the daily mail delivery disruption. So how can one be overseas and lose track of his mortgage statement, credit card bill or that cute birthday card from the insurance agent? Would it be nice to have a place that can be used to collect all the US post office mail and packages and then forward them to the new location overseas? How can an American Expatriate have his or her US mail and bills follow you wherever you are in the world?
Neighborhood Parcel through getmyusmail.com has developed a system that is convenient, secure and affordable to do just that! We can be your USPS mailbox on wheels, we collect, scan, and forward your mail whenever you want!
Mail Forwarding Services Benefits for U.S Expats:
- Avoid Mail delivery disruptions.
- Maintain presence in the US.
- Remove the mail handling hassle from friends or relatives.
- Easy way to monitor your U.S mail and receive just what you want. We remove junk mail for you!
- We shred junk mail and spam.
- Control mail delivery frequency and carrier.
- Maintain privacy, no one will notice you have moved.
- Continue to shop US retailers with your new address.
To begin using our US mail forwarding service, you’ll need to give us permission to start handling your mail. You do this by filling USPS form 1583, signing it and returning it to our mail forwarding division along with two photo ids and membership payment. Once the proper documentation is in place, we will issue you a US address.
Using the web, you can then view your account at http://mailboxnotification.com and tell us what to do with each piece of mail, or package. You can typically choose to send, hold or discard each piece, or if you have multiple packages, you can ask for them to be consolidated into one package and redirect them to you. To Apply for Expats Mailbox visit: http://getmyusmail.com
We are currently servicing Expats in United Arab Emirates, Russia, France, Spain, Canada, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Japan, Hong Kong, China and Australia