No products in the cart.
There are hundreds of reasons why U.S. citizens may leave the country to live overseas, these American Expats may have a career change, family event, health condition or simply just love to travel and discover the world. Some of the resulting consequence of the International relocation is the U.S. mail and daily mail delivery disruption. So how can one be overseas and lose track of his mortgage statement, credit card bill, or that cute birthday card from the insurance agent? Would it be nice to have a place that can be used to collect all the US post office mail and packages and then forward them to the new location overseas? How can an American Expatriate have his or her US mail and bills follow him or wherever are in the world?
An ex-patriate mail forwarding service is a service that forwards mail from one location to another, typically from a person’s home country to a location where the person is temporarily living or working as an expatriate. These services are often used by people who are living abroad for an extended period of time and want to maintain a permanent address in their home country for receiving mail. Some mail forwarding services also offer additional services such as package consolidation, mail scanning, and virtual office services. Neighborhood Parcel through getmyusmail.com has developed a system that is convenient, secure, and affordable to do just that! We can be your USPS mailbox on wheels, we collect, scan, and forward your mail whenever you want!
As an American ex-pat living abroad, it’s important to stay connected to home and have a reliable way to receive mail and packages. One solution that can provide peace of mind is opening a mailbox specifically for American ex-pats.
Here are just a few reasons why American ex-pats should consider opening a mailbox:
- Mail and package delivery reliability: With a mailbox, you can have your mail and packages sent to a reliable address where they will be safely held until you are able to retrieve them. This is especially useful if you are living in a location where mail delivery is unreliable or if you are frequently traveling.
- Mail and package consolidation: If you have multiple packages coming from different retailers, a mailbox service can consolidate them into one package to save you on shipping costs. This is especially useful for American ex-pats who are shopping online from retailers in the US.
- Mail and package forwarding: If you are moving to a new location, a mailbox service can forward your mail and packages to your new address, saving you the hassle of having to arrange for mail forwarding with the post office.
- Maintaining a US address: By having a mailbox in the US, you can maintain a permanent address in your home country. This can be useful for things like bank accounts, tax documents, and other important mail that may need to be sent to a US address.
Overall, a mailbox service can provide convenience, reliability, and peace of mind for American ex-pats living abroad. So if you’re tired of worrying about missing important mail or packages, consider opening a mailbox specifically for American ex-pats.
Mail Forwarding Services Benefits for U.S Expats:
- Avoid Mail delivery disruptions.
- Maintain a presence in the US.
- Remove the mail-handling hassle from friends or relatives.
- An easy way to monitor your U.S. mail and receive just what you want. We remove junk mail for you!
- We shred junk mail and spam.
- Control mail delivery frequency and carrier.
- Maintain privacy, no one will notice you have moved.
- Continue to shop for U.S. retailers with your new address.
To begin using our US mail forwarding service, you’ll need to give us permission to start handling your mail. You do this by filling out USPS form 1583, signing it, and returning it to our mail forwarding division along with two photo ids and membership payment. Once the proper documentation is in place, we will issue you a US address. Using the web, you can then view your account at https://mailboxnotification.com and tell us what to do with each piece of mail or package. You can typically choose to send, hold or discard each piece, or if you have multiple packages, you can ask for them to be consolidated into one package and redirect them to you. To Apply for Expats Mailbox visit: https://getmyusmail.com
We are currently servicing Expats in United Arab Emirates, Russia, France, Spain, Canada, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Japan, Hong Kong, China, and Australia
Ex-pats Mailbox Choices
Virtual OfficeProduct on sale$124.99 – $499.99
Business MailboxProduct on sale$99.99 – $299.99
Personal MailboxProduct on sale$49.99 – $149.99